FORTHCOMING COURSE DATES:
3-7 June 2019- Last registration day 30 April
This qualification is intended for personnel in electrical contracting companies who have responsibility for the quality of the design, specification, installation and testing process. It addresses, in particular, the implications of the Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations.
- Statutory and non-statutory requirements relating to electrical design, construction management and verification
- The electrical installation design, construction and commissioning process
- Fundamental principles for the design and installation of protective systems
- BS 7671 requirements relating to electrical installation design
- Choice of sources and environmental technologies in electrical installation design
- Design and verification procedures for single and poly-phase electrical installations
Assessment for this qualification consists of an evening exam and a candidate portfolio. As a guideline, it is estimated the portfolio will require approximately 40 hours of ‘self-study’ and tutorials to support portfolio building can be arranged with the course tutor (please see note below on pricing).
Five day course + evening exam and tutorials as required (additional fee for tutorials)
Course books as follows:
Guidance Note 3
IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
Installation Design Guide
Please note, bookings made less than four weeks before the course start date may incur a late registration fee, due to City + Guilds registration requirements.