FORTHCOMING COURSE DATES: Please contact SETA
SETA will be delivering the Pearson HNC from September 2019.
The General engineering programme is aimed at candidates who have completed the BTEC Level 3, looking to progress their career into supervision and management. The course is delivered over 2 years, on a part time basis, at our Southampton facility.
The academic year is divided into 2 Semesters, with 2 units per semester. A total of 8 units cover a range of subjects including CAD, Design, Maths and Engineering Management.
Time at SETA will be spent attending focused learning sessions, Tutorials and guided study sessions. Additional study in the students own time will be required in order to complete the programme.
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Maths
- Engineering Science
- Managing a Professional Engineering Project
- Material, Properties and Testing
- Engineering Management
- Quality and Process improvements
- CAD for Maintenance Engineers
Two years - Attendance Part Time
- Admission criteria: BTEC Level 3 at Distinction/Merit or equivalent, as well as a formal interview
- Total qualification time: 1,200 hours (Est.)
- Guided Learning Hours: 480 Hours @ SETA
- Year 1 fee: 2019-2020 - £3,000+vat
SETA, Millbrook, Southampton