FORTHCOMING COURSE DATES:
14th-15th December - Full
4-5th January 2024 - Full
1-2nd February 2024
19-20th February 2024
25-26th March 2024
27-28th March 2024
4-5th April 2024
Please note that courses will only be delivered if minimum delegate numbers are met
This ECITB course provides a basic awareness of health and safety for contractors who work on a variety of sites. CCNSG Safety Passport holders will have the background knowledge to work more safely and with less risk to themselves or others after an appropriate site induction.
The course is split into eleven modules (listed below) and after successful completion the student will be issued with the Safety Passport, which is valid for three years.
- Introduction to Health and Safety Law and Work Permits
- Safe working practices
- Safe access and egress
- Accident and First Aid procedures
- Fire precautions and procedures
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safe Manual Handling
- Noise at Work Regulations and the prevention of Noise Induced hearing loss
- Safe working – Cranes and heavy equipment
- Safe working – Excavations
- The Environment
SETA, Millbrook, Southampton
"Course was projected really good. Can't fault the trainer. Very knowledgeable across all subjects"
"First class communication through joining instructions. During virus period, all precautions taken and sanitisers plentiful. Very knowledgeable pleasant trainer. Lots of small bits of useful information given. Pleasant experience"
"Was very happy with the way the course was set out. Very informative and helpful"