FORTHCOMING COURSE DATES: Please contact SETA
The 5s/5c awareness training is a one day course designed to raise awareness of 5s/5c through theory and practical activities. The course works best for those new to concept of ‘lean’ but can also refresh those with basic awareness. Maximum 12 candidates.
The course is split the course into two sessions: -
- Introduction to 5s and fundamental role within lean manufacturing (BIT)
- The 5s/5c principles and theory – step by step guide
- Quality, cleanliness, safety, output, morale – the impact 5s/5c.
- Where 5s/5c can be implemented – (group suggestions).
- Pitfalls and benefits.
- Practical activity (teams or individuals to implement a 5s activity in a selected work area). Agree rules
- Review of 5s/5c Principles against other lean manufacturing principles
- Further activities to consider - other BIT tool methodology
SETA, Millbrook, Southampton